Monday 25 August 2008

Great holiday....shame we had to come home!

Such a shame we had to come home,it was another great holiday on the Isle of Wight!
If i could move there now i would .........believe me. lol
The weather was great for the majority of it...Owen got plenty of beach time.And the few times it was wet..there was always the soft play, "Jolly Rogers" ,just a short car journey away.

here's a few pics taken of the beach...




And one of the Cowes week Fireworks finale...let me tell you,it was awesome.A big highlight for Owen. :D



ta ta for now....
xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great firework picture!! Home to the rain though eh?

Kat said...

YAY! New Blog!!! :) And I cann post COMMENTS!! :D

Love the pics, hun!!!And agree with Pam! Fab fireworks photo!

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

My name is Rachel and I'm from Québec. I found a funny post on my blog today. Your father-in-law must love you very much because he left a message telling me i should visit your blog. I tought it was so sweet of him.

The pages and altered objects in your slideshow are gorgeous. The box is amazing and i really love the page Hush little baby.

Love the pictures!!!!! :)