Sunday 31 August 2008

Dude....

This is a "tent" LO i did for Father-in-law and Mother-in-law.
As a thank you for a fab holiday on the Isle of Wight.Plus a we memory keepsake for them






The last Photo (side view) is not the greatest....so appologies for that! lol

Only used Bazzill and the BG Archaic Papers and Rub on's.
I had imense fun using these as they are very "boy" orientated. lol
It makes my life so much easier,having papers that are boy themed.I don't work well with pinks....being a not so typical girly girl! lol

xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I love what you have done with the BG. What's the size of your page? When you bend the Bazzill, did it make a 4 x 6? I might try it!!!!

Jim said...

paisleyscraps.blogspot.com

Try that one

Jim said...

paisleyscraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's done. I've registered myself to UKScrappers. Can wait to see you there!!!!